Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WELLCOME!!!
















Noise comming.....

I'm Pablo Marro and I will manage the blog from Spain. You can send me anything you wanna say, show or ask to rojalg@hotmail.com

You can see on the left a list of the members in which I'm the only one yet. If you click on the photo you can see some information about me. We can do a big list of all the members if you send me a photograph of you, your e-mail, nationality and some link of a web showing the live around you so that we will arrive to Hungary knowing already somthing of us; I will upload it to the blog.

Waiting for your signs....

Yoh!!!

Blo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody dancing!!! or maybe playing african percusssion.
My name is Ibai and i´m the "organizer" of spanish group.

Pa los españiolos o peninsulares comentar que esto tá mu en marcha y q este es nuestro lugar de reunion y reubicaciób de tó. dudas sugerencias y alabanzas por aki o los mails pero akin mola más. lo de hacerlo in inglish its much better for improving the language we´ll use in Hungary. Have a nice day

Anonymous said...

Hello to you too.

Thanks to Pablo - I think it is a good initiative to start getting to know each other.
I am one of the six Danish people coming to the drum workshop in Szeged. Three of us play in the African inspired drum group Vimoroz (www.vimoroz.dk)
If you want to see Mikkel, Lars and I in this year’s Vimoroz performance follow this link: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=57814424

Feel free to write me on: hald@hum.aau.dk

Hope to hear and see you all in loud organized sound

Søren